2020 Interpreter Education Online Conference
Welcome 2020 Interpreter Education Online Conference Attendees!
2020 was a strange and challenging year to us all! The way we provide services was impacted as was the way we live everyday life!
At HIS Sign, we adapted to these changes very quickly:
- Our technical team had our Virtual Interpreting Service (VIS) offering up and available to our customers within a week or two of the initial shutdown! Our customers can now receive ALL of our service offerings onsite or remotely.
- We expanded the marketing of what were “secondary” service offerings to meet the new needs of our customers! We spent time and resources beefing up our ability to directly provide services that in the past we’d marketed minimally and outsourced.
- We let our customers and our interpreting and translating service providers know that we were still here and going strong.
- We moved forward…intentionally preparing and positioning ourselves to provide services in every imaginable circumstance!
So What’s Next?
Now that we’ve put more of an emphasis on our expanded service offerings for our customers, we need you!
We need more:
What you need to do?
- Send your up-to-date resume and a cover letter to TerpAdmin@HISsign.com.
- Check out our website to learn more about HIS Sign. We feel that it is important for you to know who we are before joining our ranks since our reputation is linked to you once you do so!
- If you would like to learn more about the HIS Sign team, check out our About Us page.
We appreciate your dedication to professional standards and helping us grow!
The HIS Sign Team