Helpful ASL Interpreter Resources provided by HIS Sign
Sign Language Interpreter Resources
At HIS Sign, we value the relationship with you, our subcontract interpreters.
To increase the value of this partnership, we’ve consolidated a list of resources we feel you would benefit from having easy access to.
If you feel there are additional resources that should be included here, please use the form at the bottom of this page to let us know!
The following resources have been compiled for those Interested in Providing Services:
- Becoming a HIS Sign Service Provider Overview – This page provides useful overview information for those interested in providing ASL Services through HIS Sign.
- Service Provider Registration Process – This page outlines each of the steps to be followed to become registered to provide services through HIS Sign.
- Service Provider Registration Process with Time Effort – This page outlines each of the steps to be followed to become registered to provide services through HIS Sign as well as the Time Effort for each step.
- Providing Virtual Interpreting Services – This page includes an Explainer Video and FAQ on HIS Sign’s Virtual Interpreting Services.
File Upload Pages:
- Boarding Process Step #2 Upload Form – This page is the upload page for providing your Bio, Resume and Copy of your Certification Card or Proof of Screening Level.
- Boarding Process Step #4 Upload and Document Form – This page is the upload page for providing your Driver’s License, Headshot, and Certificate of Insurance and to sign the Direct Deposit, Media Release and W-9 forms.
Active Service Providers
These resources will come in handy for those of you that are active service providers partnering with HIS Sign:
- COVID 19 Preparedness Plan – This page outlines HIS Sign’s COVID 19 Preparedness Plan.
- eRSP – HIS Sign’s Online Scheduling System
- Service Provider FAQ’s – This page has a number of useful FAQ’s.
- Customer Compliance Requirements – This is a list of customers and their additional compliance requirements
- Inova Hospital Compliance Requirements – This page describes the process and includes links for those interested in providing ASL Interpreting Services at Inova Hospitals.
- West Virginia Compliance Requirements – This page describes the process and includes links for those interested in becoming registered and licensed to provide ASL Interpreting Services in West Virginia.
The following forms have been compiled for ease of access:
HIS Sign Forms:
- Service Provider Direct Deposit Form – This page displays a form that can be used to update your Direct Deposit information on file at HIS Sign.
- Service Provider Media Release Form – This page displays a form that can be used to update your Media Release choices on file at HIS Sign.
- Service Provider W-9 Tax Withholding Form – This page displays a form that can be used to update your Tax Withholding choices on file at HIS Sign.
The following resources have been compiled over time but may still provide useful and beneficial information:
Service Provider Town Hall Meetings:
- April 16, 2020 – Announcement of Virtual Interpreting Services
If you have any questions or resource suggestions, feel free to use the form below, our contact page or call us at 877-458-7408 x2.
The HIS Sign Scheduling Team