HIS Sign American Sign Language (ASL) Services
American Sign Language Services
HIS Sign provides onsite and virtual sign language interpreting services in a full array of settings, including: educational, government, medical, private, commercial, community and beyond. Our network of service providers are highly qualified interpreters who have a strong grasp of communication and cultural competencies to provide superior services to our customers and clients in a variety of modalities for any occasion.
Since 2009, HIS Sign (a women owned business) has been a trusted provider of sign language interpreting services in the greater metropolitan DC area and across the nation. Our expertise has been honed through our history of providing services for any and all occasions.
Why Choose HIS Sign?
- Services are available 24/7 both onsite and remotely.
- Interpreting in a variety of settings such as hospitals, medical offices, government agencies, private and commercial businesses, secondary and post-secondary institutions.
- Access to a robust network of specialized and professional Interpreters.
- Skilled interpreters in a variety of modalities that include, but are not limited to: ASL, PSE, SEE, Oral, Tactile, Close Vision, and Cued Speech.
- Experienced Interpreters, who have been thoroughly vetted by HIS Sign – including a private screening and a national criminal background check.
HIS Sign is a member of the Registry of Interpreters of the Deaf (RID) and all interpreters sign a contract indicating their compliance to the RID Code of Professional Conduct. In addition, all interpreters meet industry standards in skill, professionalism, and HIPAA compliance. Our experienced Scheduling Team matches each request with an interpreter whose skill and experience meet the requirements and language preferences of the Deaf and hearing consumer.
HIS Sign leads the industry with our premier services and technology coupled with our superior customer service that is accurate, responsive, and affordable. At the core of the HIS Sign Team is our dedicated Scheduling Team who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year! Let HIS Sign be a part of your communication solution. Contact us today by filling out the request form below.