The HIS Sign Team Is Looking for Qualified Interpreters!
PROVIDING SUBCONTRACT INTERPRETER SERVICES THROUGH HIS SIGN
Subcontractors will provide ASL Interpreting Services involving Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers at customer locations on topics such as education, medical, technical, government agencies, training, theatrical and more.
- Provide interpreting services for Deaf, Hard of Hearing customers within a variety of settings
- Provide effective communication in onsite and video modalities
- Cover onsite assignment requests in the following Regions: Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC, West Virginia and Pennsylvania
- Represent HIS Sign with professional and ethical behavior at all times
- Consistently show up on time, all of the time
- National (Preferred) or State certification and Registration
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Strong Signing or voicing skills
- Be able to code switch to match the needs of consumers
- Tactile Interpreting experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of ASL and Deaf culture
- Strong understanding of the
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals from a variety of backgrounds
- Must have own source of transportation
- Pass a National Background Check
What We Offer
We offer you an outstanding opportunity to provide interpreting services through a reputable, rapidly growing, and dynamic company.
We promise to:
- Treat you as a professional
- Pay competitive rates
- Pay you on time, every time
- Provide assignment flexibility
- Provide on-line scheduling
- Provide ethical decision-making support
Click Here to begin the process or if you have any questions, use our contact page or call us at 877-458-7408 x2.
The HIS Sign Team